Accelerometer scroll plugin
Tilt is a jQuery plugin that uses the accelerometer in modern devices to scroll an element. It makes use of the new Device Motion API.
The Device Motion is only available in the latest browsers (at the time of writing, only Safari Mobile >= version 4.3)
Version 1.0 currently has the following features:
- Scroll a div when tilting the device left or right
- Ability to set sensitivity
How to use
- Download the zip file here.
- Unzip and upload the files to your web server
- Make sure you include tilt.min.js or tilt.js on your page
- Call joolbar on an element as a normal plugin:
For more information take a look at the example here.
Version 1.0 requires jQuery 1.4.2 to run correctly. You can download jQuery here.
This plugin is released under the GPL3 Licence, allowing free distribution of the plugin according to the terms outlined in the LICENCE file included in the download.